Report NEP-PUB-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2011. "Do Tax Cuts Boost the Economy?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Growth and Productivity: the role of Government Debt," Working Papers 2011/13, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Nicole Woo & Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2011. "Who's Above the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chen, Hung-Ju & Wang, Ping, 2011. "Taxing capital is not a bad idea indeed: the role of human capital and labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 33209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis & Lagou, Athina, 2011. "The effect of globalization on capital taxation: What have we learned after 20 years of empirical studies?," MPRA Paper 33382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Taxing Women: A Macroeconomic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Attinasi, Maria-Grazia & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rieth, Malte, 2011. "Labour tax progressivity and output volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1380, European Central Bank.
- Herwig Immervoll & Linda Richardson, 2011. "Redistribution Policy and Inequality Reduction in OECD Countries: What Has Changed in Two Decades?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Redistributive Politics and Government Debt in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-02-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2011.
- Diller, Markus & Vollert, Pia, 2011. "Economic analysis of advance tax rulings," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 122, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- B. Ravikumar & Yuzhe Zhang, 2011. "Optimal auditing and insurance in a dynamic model of tax compliance," Working Papers 2011-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Sielaff, Christian & Blaufus, Kay & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "The influence of tax labeling and tax earmarking on the willingness to contribute: A conjoint analysis," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 121, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.