Report NEP-PUB-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howard Glennerster, 2011. "A Wealth Tax Abandoned: The role of the UK Treasury 1974-6," CASE Papers /147, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Varma, Vijaya Krushna Varma, 2009. "Top tax system: a common taxation system for all nations," MPRA Paper 26839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2010.
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2011. "What Has Happened to Quebecers’ Marginal Effective Tax Rates?," e-briefs 115, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Ivica Urban, 2010. "Decomposing Redistributive and Reranking Effects to Reveal Contributions of Taxes and Benefits," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 085, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 087, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.