Report NEP-PUB-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mutascu, Mihai, 2011. "Taxation and democracy," MPRA Paper 31592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Uhlig, Harald, 2011. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 8435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Coate, 2011. "Property Taxation, Zoning, and Efficiency: A Dynamic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isilda Mara & Edlira Narazani, 2011. "The Effects of Flat Tax on Inequality and Informal Employment: The Case of Albania," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 094, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.