Report NEP-PUB-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Bassi, 2010. "Mirrlees meets Laibson: Optimal Income Taxation with Bounded Rationality," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 266, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aaberge Rolf & Colombino Ugo, 2010. "Using a microeconometric model of household labour supply to design opimal income taxes," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201016, University of Turin.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2010. "Partial Harmonization of Corporate Taxes in an Asymmetric Repeated Game Setting," Discussion paper series. A, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University 229, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Giachin Ricca, Elena & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010. "Children, happiness and taxation," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 64-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 2010. "Fiscal Policy from a Public Choice Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 10-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- AndrÃ© Blais & Jiyoon Kim & Martial Foucault, 2010. "Public Spending, Public Deficits, and Government Coalitions," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-49, CIRANO.
- R. M Isaac & J. Walker & A. Williams, 2010. "Group Size and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence Utilizing Very Large Groups," Levine's Working Paper Archive 11, David K. Levine.