Report NEP-PUB-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Tax Morale, Tax Evasion, and the Shadow Economy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Biswas, Rongili & Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 2009. "Tax evasion in a principal-agent model with self-protection," POLIS Working Papers 138, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Blouin, Jennifer L. & Larcker, David F., 2009. "The Incentives for Tax Planning," Research Papers 2032, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010. "Taxing risk and the optimal regulation of financial institutions," Economic Policy Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2010. "Company Car Taxation," Taxation Papers 22, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010. "Fuel Tax Incidence and Supply Conditions," Working Paper Series rwp10-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2010. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009. "Single-dipped preferences," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).