Report NEP-PUB-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johann K. Brunner & Paul Eckerstorfer & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimal Taxes on Wealth and Consumption in the Presence of Tax Evasion," Economics working papers 2010-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2010. "Who Pays Cigarette Taxes? The Impact of Consumer Price Search," NBER Working Papers 15942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Feng Liu, 2010. "Excise Tax Avoidance: The Case of State Cigarette Taxes," NBER Working Papers 15941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00462067_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kerry Papps, 2010. "The Effects of Social Security Taxes and Minimum Wages on Employment: Evidence from Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1017, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Skidmore, Mark & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2010. "Property Value Assessment Growth Limits, Tax Base Erosion and Regional In-Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 4906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).