Report NEP-PUB-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Reconciling VAR-based and Narrative Measures of the Tax-Multiplier," Working Papers 361, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- De Borger B., 2010. "Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model," Working Papers 2010002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marek Gora & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Irina Sinitsina & Mateusz Walewski, 2009. "Social security driven Tax wedge and its effects on Employment and Shadow Employment," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0398, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Lazar, Sebastian, 2009. "Passenger cars taxation. Romania's case," MPRA Paper 20453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore