Report NEP-PUB-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic & Yongzheng Liu, 2009. "Direct versus Indirect Taxation: Trends, Theory and Economic Significance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper0911, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Vidar Christiansen and Luca Micheletto, Sören Blomquist,, 2009. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates: Some Further Results," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2009.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2009. "Tax Rate Harmonization, Renegotiation and Asymmetric Tax Competition for Profits with Repeated Interaction," Discussion paper series. A, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University 214, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Panageas, 2009. "Optimal taxation in the presence of bailouts," NBER Working Papers 15405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André C. Martínez Fritscher & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," NBER Working Papers 15411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.