Report NEP-PUB-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Violeta Vulovic & Yongzheng Liu, 2009. "Direct versus Indirect Taxation: Trends, Theory and Economic Significance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0911, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Vidar Christiansen and Luca Micheletto, Sören Blomquist,, 2009. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates: Some Further Results," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2009.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2009. "Tax Rate Harmonization, Renegotiation and Asymmetric Tax Competition for Profits with Repeated Interaction," Discussion paper series. A 214, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavros Panageas, 2009. "Optimal taxation in the presence of bailouts," NBER Working Papers 15405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André C. Martínez Fritscher & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," NBER Working Papers 15411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.