Report NEP-PUB-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duncan, Denvil & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2009. "Does Labor Supply Respond to a Flat Tax? Evidence from the Russian Tax Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Taxation and Entrepreneurship in a Welfare State," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 800, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2009. "Tax reform, delocation and heterogeneous firms," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Partha Deb & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Tobacco Use, Taxation and Self Control in Adolescence," NBER Working Papers 15130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arik Levinson, 2009. "Valuing Public Goods Using Happiness Data: The Case of Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 15156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.