Report NEP-PUB-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Laet, Jean-Pierre & Wöhlbier, Florian, 2008. "Tax burden by economic function A comparison for the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 14761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen, CRABBE & Hylke, VANDENBUSSCHE, 2008. "Are your firm’s taxes set in Warsaw ? Spatial tax competition in Europe," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Salome, GVETADZE & Didier, LAUSSEL & Patrice, PIERETTI, 2008. "Public goods’ attractiveness and migrations," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008049, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Dieckhoener C & Peichl A, 2009. "Financing Social Security - Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Feng, Jin & He, Lixin & Sato, Hiroshi, 2009. "Public pension and household saving: Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.