Report NEP-PUB-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2009. "Rethinking the Role of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 14684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Lawrence H. Summers, 2009. "How Globalization Affects Tax Design," NBER Working Papers 14664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anca Cotet, 2009. "Death And Taxes: The Impact Of Progressive Taxation On Health," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 200903, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & Nguyen Van Quyen, 2009. "Sales Tax: Specific or Ad Valorem Tax for a Non-renewable Resource?," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hoel, Michael, 2008. "Environmental Taxes in an Economy with Distorting Taxes and a Heterogeneous Population," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 04/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Da Rin, M. & Di Giacomo, M. & Sembenelli, A., 2008. "Firm Entry Dynamics and Taxation of Corporate Profits: Evidence from Europe (Replaced by DP 2009-61)," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.