Report NEP-PUB-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Trannoy & Laurent Simula, 2008. "When Kolm Meets Mirrless: ELIE," IDEP Working Papers 0811, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Aug 2008.
- Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Reducing Current Taxes to Raise Future Revenue," Working Papers 080914, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Spending Versus Tax Cuts: Who Pays the Cost of Political Compromise?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Barbara Castelletti, 2008. "Taxes in Latin America: Do Wealth and Inequality Matter?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 79, OECD Publishing.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Is the Median Voter Decisive? Evidence of 'Ends Against the Middle' From Referenda Voting Patterns," Working papers 2009-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.