Report NEP-PUB-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "On capital gain taxation," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 0813, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Patricia Apps & Ray Rees, 2008. "Taxation, Labour Supply and Saving," CEPR Discussion Papers 590, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Blomquist, SÃ¶ren & Selin, HÃ¥kan, 2008. "Hourly Wage Rate and Taxable Labor Income Responsiveness to Changes in Marginal Tax Rates," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2008:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alison L. Booth & Melvyn B. Coles, 2008. "Tax Policy and Returns to Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 591, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Laura Vartia, 2008. "How do Taxes Affect Investment and Productivity?: An Industry-Level Analysis of OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 656, OECD Publishing.
- Bird, Richard M., 2008. "Tax challenges facing developing countries," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Groneck, Max, 2008. "A Golden Rule of Public Finance or a Fixed Deficit Regime? Growth and Welfare Effects of Budget Rules," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 08-7, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2008. "Competition for status acquisition in public good games," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2008-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.