Report NEP-PUB-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Boadway & Jean-Francois Trembley, 2008. "Pigouvian Taxation in a Ramsey World," Working Papers 1167, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2008. "Optimal Tax Design and Enforcement with an Informal Sector," Working Papers 1168, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & Sjögren, Tomas, 2008. "Mixed Taxation, Public Goods and Transboundary Externalities: A Model with Large Jurisdictions," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 747, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2008. "Corporate Taxes, Profit Shifting and the Location of Intangibles within Multinational Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 4450, University of Munich, Department of Economics.