Report NEP-PUB-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bierbrauer, Felix, 2006. "Optimal Income Taxation and Public Good Provision in a Two-Class Economy," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 97, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christine C.P. Wong & Richard M. Bird, 2005. "China?s Fiscal System: A Work in Progress," International Tax Program Papers 0515, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Louis Kaplow, 2006. "Taxation," NBER Working Papers 12061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Joint Taxation and the Labour Supply of Married Women: Evidence from the Canadian Tax Reform of 1988," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 149, McMaster University.
- Swenson, David A., 2004. "The State Fiscal Costs of a First-Time Farmer Tax Exemption," Staff General Research Papers 12504, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.