Report NEP-PUB-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em1/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Peter Birch Sørensen, . "Optimal Taxation and Social Insurance in a Lifetime Perspective," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 06-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2006. "Evaluating state tax revenue variability: a portfolio approach," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2006-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Iván Werning, 2005. "Tax smoothing with redistribution," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 365, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality 29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.