Report NEP-PUB-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Porsse & Eduardo Haddad, 2005. "Tax incentives and economic effects - a general equilibrium approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p733, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabrizio Bulckaen and Marco Stampini, 2006. "Commodity Tax Reforms In A Many Consumers Economy: A Viable Decision-Making Procedure," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Matt Benge & George Fane, 2006. "Adjustment costs and the neutrality of income taxes," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Myrna H. Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2006. "Tax Competition Reconsidered," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0602, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- David G. Dunbar, 2006. "Trans-Tasman Tax Reform: The Real Story," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.