Report NEP-PUB-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2005. "Taxation, Insurance and Precautionary Labor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 516, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2005. "Optimum Taxation of Life Annuities," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2005-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Benno Torgler & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2005. "Tax Morale and Fiscal Policy," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2005-30, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "Social Security's 70th Anniversary: Surviving 20 Years of Reform," Economics Policy Note Archive 05-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2005. "Manufacturing a Crisis: the Neocon Attack on Social Security," Economics Policy Note Archive 05-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alex Gaudeul, 2005. "Public provision of a private good: What is the point of the BSD license?," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0511002, EconWPA.