Report NEP-PUB-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Freebairn, 2005. "A Comparison of Alternative Tax Bases," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2005n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Aart Kraay & Jaume Ventura, 2005. "The Dot-Com Bubble the Bush Deficits, and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 11543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Boss, 2005. "Tax Competition and Tax Revenues," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1256, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2005. "Top Incomes in Sweden over the Twentieth Century," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 602, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Piculescu, Violeta, 2005. "Tax Toleration and Tax Compliance: How Government Affects the Propensity of Firms to Enter the Uno¢ cial Economy," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 173, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2006.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.