Report NEP-PUB-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-21, CIRANO.
- Norman Schürhoff, 2005. "Capital Gains Taxes, Irreversible Investment, and Capital Structure," FAME Research Paper Series, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering rp131, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Reforming the Taxation of Human Capital: A Modest Proposal for Promoting Economic Growth," HEW, EconWPA 0502002, EconWPA.
- Sheikh Selim, 2005. "Optimal Taxation with Commitment in a Two-sector Neoclassical Economy," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0502027, EconWPA.
- Jørgensen, Øystein & Ognedal, Tone & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Labor supply when tax evasion is an option," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 06/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Goulao, 2005. "Review of Privade Provided Public Goods Literature," Public Economics, EconWPA 0501006, EconWPA.