Report NEP-PUB-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olovsson, Conny, 2004. "The Welfare Gains of Improving Risk Sharing in Social Security," Seminar Papers 728, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 2004. "Markovian Optimal Taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 10, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gonzales-Eiras, Martín & Niepelt, Dirk, 2004. "Sustaining Social Security," Seminar Papers 731, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Daniel Beland, 2004. "Pension Reform and Financial Investment in the United States and Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 120, McMaster University.
- Rogério Ladeira Furquim Werneck, 2004. "An evaluation of 2003 tax reform effort on Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 488, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marius Brülhart & Mario Jametti, 2004. "Vertical Versus Horizontal Tax Externalities: An Empirical Test," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-14, McMaster University.
- Niepelt, Dirk, 2004. "Social Security Reform: Economics and Politics," Seminar Papers 732, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.