Report NEP-PUB-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2003. "Income Taxation, Old Age Pensions and Disability Benefits," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 616, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- P.B. Rakhe, 2003. "Estimation of tax leakage and its impact on fiscal health in Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 347, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Alfonso Novales, 2003. "Taxing or subsidizing Factors' rents in a simple endogenous growth model with public capital," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0303, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 2003. "Tax Policy and Labor Market Performance," Discussion Paper 2003-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Creedy, 2003. "The Excess Burden of Taxation and Why it (Approximately) Quadruples When the Tax Rate Doubles," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/29, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Fernández Casillas & pfe216 & Rafaela Mª Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Ruiz Andújar, 2003. "Double Dividend in an Endogenous Growth Model With Pollution and Abatement," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0308, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.