Report NEP-PUB-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas E. Borcherding & J. Stephen Ferris & Andrea Garzoni, 2001. "Growth in the Real Size of Government since 1970," Claremont Colleges Working Papers, Claremont Colleges 2001-30, Claremont Colleges.
- Teresa Garcia-MilÃ & Timothy J. Goodspeed & Therese J. McGuire, 2001. "Fiscal decentralization policies and sub-national government debt in evolving federations," Economics Working Papers 549, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2002.
- Olivier Donni, 2001. "Collective Household Labor Supply: Nonparticipation and Income Taxation," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al 140, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2001. "Education and Efficient Redistribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-090/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 12 Jun 2003.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & HochgÃ¼rtel, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2001. "Non-take-up of Tax-favored Savings Plans: Are Household Portfolios Optimal?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2001-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Katherine Baicker, 2001. "How Safe Is the Local Safety Net? Fiscal Distress, Public Spending, and the Budgetary Repercussions of Capital Convictions," JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research 239, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Bad Politicians," NBER Working Papers 8532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindblad, Hans, 2000. "Wage Effects of Mobility, Unemployment Benefits and Benefit Financing," Working Paper Series 101, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).