Report NEP-PUB-2001-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Repatriation Taxes and Dividend Distortions," NBER Working Papers 8507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Silke Uebelmesser, 2001. "When Will the Germans Get Trapped in their Pension System?," NBER Working Papers 8503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Daianu & Radu Vranceanu, 2000. "Public Finance and Low Equilibria in Transition Economies; The Role of Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 319, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martin Feldstein, 2001. "The Future of Social Security Pensions in Europe," NBER Working Papers 8487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2001. "Income Taxation, Commodity Taxation and Provision of Public Goods under Labor Market Distortions," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 568, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- R. Boadway & K. Cuff & M. Marchand, 2001. "Equalization and the Decentralization of Revenue-Raising in a Federation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-04, McMaster University.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 347, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.