Report NEP-PUB-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Infrastructure Shortage: A Gap Approach," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 404, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Estelle-Moré, . "Tax evasion in a semi-decentralised tax administration," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 48, FEDEA.
- Item repec:qmw:qmwecw:wp399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:9916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech, . "The redistributive effects of the EU budget: an analysis and some reflections on the Agenda 2000 negotiations," Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA 32, FEDEA.
- Valpy FitzGerald, . "Policy Issues in Market Based and Non Market Based Measures to Control the Volatility of Portfolio Investment," QEH Working Papers, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford qehwps26, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.