Report NEP-PUB-1999-06-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Mueser & Sharon Ryan & Melinda Thielbar, 1999. "Using Administrative Data to Examine the Efficacy of Welfare-to-Work Programs," Labor and Demography 9905002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Can Social Security Be Saved?," Macroeconomics 9906001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anthony J. Laramie, 1999. "The Incidence of the Corporate Profits Tax Revisited: A Post Keynesian Approach," Macroeconomics 9906012, EconWPA.