Report NEP-PPM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raballand, Gael & Bridges, Kate & Beuran, Monica & Sacks, Audrey, 2013. "Does the semi-autonomous agency model function in a low-governance environment ? the case of the road development agency in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6585, The World Bank.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Teoman Pamukcu & Krzysztof Szczygielski & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm-Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0458, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michiel de Nooij & Marcel van den Berg, 2013. "The bidding paradox: why rational politicians still want to bid for mega sports events," Working Papers 13-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michiel de Nooij & Marcel van den Berg, 2013. "The bidding paradox: why economists, consultants and politicians disagree on the economic effects of mega sports events but might agree on their attractiveness," Working Papers 13-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ronald J. Degen, 2013. "Satisfaction of Patients in Health Care: Some Critical Issues with Research Projects that Measure Satisfaction," Working Papers 95, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.