Report NEP-PPM-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacco J.J. Thijssen, 2013. "The Long and Winding Road: Valuing Investment under Construction Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 13/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2013. "Endogenous Matching in University-Industry Collaboration: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 704, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Cabau, Liviu Gabiel, 2013. "Business Intelligence Support For Project Management," MPRA Paper 48484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2013.
- Muntean, Mihaela & Muntean, Cornelia, 2012. "Evaluating A Business Intelligence Solution. Feasibility Analysis Based On Monte Carlo Method," MPRA Paper 48478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2013.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 30, WWWforEurope.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley qt7s57834n, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.