Report NEP-PPM-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Daruvala, Dinky & Jaldell, Henrik, 2013. "Do administrators have the same priorities for risk reductions as the general public?," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Karlstad University 7, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama , Tanja & Toivanen , Otto, 2013. "Market failures and the additionality effects of public support to private R&D: Theory and empirical implications," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 2/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 407, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Weng, Qian & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2013. "Cooperation in teams: the role of identity, punishment and endowment distribution," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 551, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey, Scott R. & Pannell, David J., 2013. "Economics of Prioritising Environmental Research: An Expected Value of Partial Perfect Information (EVPPI) Framework," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 144944, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Cameron, Lisa & Shah, Manisha & Olivia, Susan, 2013. "Impact evaluation of a large-scale rural sanitation project in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6360, The World Bank.
- Porath, Amiram, 2013. "Collaborative Research as a Source of Innovation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.