Report NEP-PPM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2013. "Knowledge and rent spillovers through government-sponsored R&D consortia," Working Paper Series 24, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nale Lehmann-Willenbrock & Ming Ming Chiu & Zhike Lei & Simone Kauffeld, 2013. "The upward spirals in team processes: Examining dynamic positivity in problem solving teams," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-02, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2013. "Cost Recovery from Congestion Tolls with Long-run Uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00784299, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Faivre D'Arcier & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tiphaine Hervé & Fernando Zubillaga & Zeljko Jeftic & Jean-Baptiste Thebaud & Georgia Aifandopoulou, 2013. "The deployment of urban logistics solutions from research, development and pilot results," Working Papers halshs-00784075, HAL.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscá, 2013. "EU cohesion aid to Spain: a data set. Part II: 1994-99 planning period," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 925.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).