Report NEP-PPM-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liang Li, 2012. "How Much Are Resource Projects Worth? A Capital Market Perspective," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2012. "Modeling the impact of climate change in hydropower projects’ feasibility valuation," MPRA Paper 41279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "International Risk Sharing with Market Segmentation," Cahiers de recherche 1236, CIRPEE.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe, 2012. "The Linkage between Outcome Differences in Cotton Production and Rural Roads Improvements - A Matching Approach," IHEID Working Papers 12-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2012. "Theory and Practice in Business Intelligence," MPRA Paper 41359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2012.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass, 2012. "Innovation at the Firm Level across Countries with Different Economic and Technological Capacity," WIFO Working Papers 436, WIFO.