Report NEP-PPM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Barber & Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell, 2011. "The Community Structure of R&D Cooperation in Europe. Evidence from a social networks perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p615, European Regional Science Association.
- Schuett, F., 2012. "Inventors and Imposters: An Analysis of Patent Examination with Self-Selection of Firms into R&D," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Benjamin KickhÃ¶fer & Dominik Grether & Kai Nagel, 2011. "Public acceptance and economic evaluation of transport policies (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1022, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Edward Bergman, 2011. "Marshall's Dilemma: Intangible Assets and European Universities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p363, European Regional Science Association.
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:546 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehrmann, Annika & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2012. "Asymmetric taxation of profits and losses and its influence on investment timing: Paradoxical effects of tax increases," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre 134, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marie Delaplace, 2011. "High-Speed Rail and local economic development A theoretical analysis based on service innovations theory," ERSA conference papers ersa10p169, European Regional Science Association.