Report NEP-PPM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Dupas & Frédéric Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2011. "Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?," Post-Print halshs-00202327, HAL.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2012. "Rate of return requirement for climate versus petroleum projects," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/7, University of Stavanger.
- Oscar Camé, 2011. "Safeguards Compliance of Medium and Low Risk Category B: Water & Sanitation Projects in the Design Phase," IDB Publications 65198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fujita, Yasuo, 2012. "Policy Challenges for Infrastructure Development in Asian LICs: Lessons from the Region," Working Papers 40, JICA Research Institute.
- Simon Bisore & Walter Hecq, 2012. "Regulated (CDM) and voluntary carbon offset schemes as carbon offset markets: competition or complementarity?," Working Papers CEB 2013/115381, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicolas Dupas & Frédéric Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2011. "Mini-perm Structures in PPP Contracts: Risks and Opportunities," Working Papers halshs-00686701, HAL.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "Crowdsourcing patent application review: leveraging new opportunities to capitalize on innovation?," MPRA Paper 38092, University Library of Munich, Germany.