Report NEP-PPM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Adelino Ribeiro & Paulo Jorge Pereira & Elísio Brandão, 2012. "Reaching an Optimal Mark-Up Bid through the Valuation of the Option to Sign the Contract by the Successful Bidder," CEF.UP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 1201, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stephan Manning & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters & Arie Lewin, 2012. "Global Co-Evolution of Firm Boundaries: Process Commoditization, Capabilities Development, and Path Dependencies," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 12-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi & Qin, Yu, 2012. "Do Public Work Schemes Deter or Encourage Outmigration? Empirical Evidence from China," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Grant financing of metropolitan areas : a review of principles and worldwide practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6002, The World Bank.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2012. "Why uncertainty matters - discounting under intertemporal risk aversion and ambiguity," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley qt2w614303, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2012. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 37524, University Library of Munich, Germany.