Report NEP-PPM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Socorro, M. Pilar & De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "Infrastructure investment and incentives with supranational funding," Working Papers 2011-13, FEDEA.
- Gregory Lewis & Patrick Bajari, 2011. "Moral Hazard, Incentive Contracts and Risk: Evidence from Procurement," NBER Working Papers 17647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allwardt, Jennifer, 2011. "Carbon Credit Payment Options for Agroforestry Projects in Africa," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 118497, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Diego Torres Torres & David Tuesta, 2011. "A review of recent infrastructure investment in Latin America and the role of private pension funds," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1137, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Raphael Trotignon, 2011. "Combining cap-and-trade with offsets: Lessons from CER use in the EU ETS in 2008 and 2009," Working Papers, Chaire Economie du Climat 1103, Chaire Economie du Climat.