Report NEP-PPM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622969, HAL.
- Pugalendhi, Subburethina Bharathi & Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar, 2011. "Mind mapping management," MPRA Paper 33366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2011.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs, 2011. "Rogue Aid? The Determinants of China’s Aid Allocation," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 93, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Giebel, Olaf & Breitschopf, Barbara, 2011. "The impact of policy elements on the financing costs of RE investment: The case of wind power in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S11/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Do Contracts Help? A Team Formation Perspective," Economics Working Papers 2011-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Solga, Heike & Fromm, Sabine & Richter, Maria, 2011. "Evaluation des Projekts "Werkstatt-Schule Saarland" : Abschlussbericht," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201105, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- José Albors-Garrigos & José L. Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Making sense of innovation by R&D and non-R&D innovators in low technology contexts: a forgotten lesson for policymakers," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).