Report NEP-PPM-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Howes & Sabit Otor & Cate Rogers, 2011. "Does the World Bank have a micro-macro paradox or do the data deceive?," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 1105, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cassimon, Danny & Prowse, Martin & Essers, Dennis, 2011. "Financing the Clean Development Mechanism through debt-for-efficiency swaps? Case study evidence from a Uruguayan wind farm project," IOB Working Papers 2011.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes Bento, Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Arata, Atilio, 2011. "Measuring social capital and innovation in poor agricultural communities: The case of Cháparra, Peru," FZID Discussion Papers 30-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen, 2011. "Due diligence, research joint ventures, and incentives to innovate," MPRA Paper 33207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Alberini & Silvia Banfi & Celine Ramseier, 2011. "Energy Efficiency Investments in the Home: Swiss Homeowners and Expectations about Future Energy Prices," CEPE Working paper series, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich 11-80, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Pardo, Rafael & Rama, Ruth, 2011. "Not searching, but finding: Innovation as a non-linear source of the private use of public knowledge," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201106, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs, 2011. "Rogue Aid? The Determinants of Chinaâ€™s Aid Allocation," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.