Report NEP-PPM-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Howes & Sabit Otor & Cate Rogers, 2011. "Does the World Bank have a micro-macro paradox or do the data deceive?," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1105, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cassimon, Danny & Prowse, Martin & Essers, Dennis, 2011. "Financing the Clean Development Mechanism through debt-for-efficiency swaps? Case study evidence from a Uruguayan wind farm project," IOB Working Papers 2011.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes Bento, Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Arata, Atilio, 2011. "Measuring social capital and innovation in poor agricultural communities: The case of Cháparra, Peru," FZID Discussion Papers 30-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen, 2011. "Due diligence, research joint ventures, and incentives to innovate," MPRA Paper 33207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Alberini & Silvia Banfi & Celine Ramseier, 2011. "Energy Efficiency Investments in the Home: Swiss Homeowners and Expectations about Future Energy Prices," CEPE Working paper series 11-80, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Pardo, Rafael & Rama, Ruth, 2013. "Not searching, but finding: Innovation as a non-linear source of the private use of public knowledge," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201106, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs, 2011. "Rogue Aid? The Determinants of China’s Aid Allocation," Working Papers CEB 11-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.