Report NEP-PPM-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011. "The Political Economy of Project Preparation: An Empirical Analysis of World Bank Projects," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 14, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Okello, Julius Juma & Ndirangu, Lydia K., 2010. "Does the environment in which ICT-based market information services (MIS) projects operate affect their performance? Experiences from Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96193, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Andrew D. Krueger & George R. Parsons & Jeremy Firestone, 2011. "Valuing the Visual Disamenity of Offshore Wind Projects at Varying Distances from the Shore: An Application on the Delaware Shoreline," Working Papers 11-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Schaller, Lena & Droesler, Matthias & Kantelhardt, Jochen, 2011. "The impact of nature conservation on agricultural greenhouse-gas (GHG) emissions – an economic assessment of selected German study regions," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108797, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Rusike, Joseph & Jumbo, S. & Ntawuruhunga, Pheneas & Kawonga, J.M. & James, Braima & Okechukwu, R. & Manyong, Victor M., 2010. "Ex-ante Evaluation of Cassava Research for Development in Malawi: A Farm Household and Random Utility Modeling Approach," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96182, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Cooper, David J. & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "Role Selection and Team Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5892, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Ferrini & Marco P. Tucci, 2011. "Evaluating Research Activity:Impact Factor vs. Research Factor," Department of Economics University of Siena 614, Department of Economics, University of Siena.