Report NEP-PPM-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geest, Willem van der & Nunez-Ferrer, Jorge, 2011. "Managing Multinational Infrastructure: An analysis of EU Institutional Structures and Best Practices," ADBI Working Papers 296, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg, 2011. "Combating Deforestation? - Impacts of Improved Stove Dissemination on Charcoal Consumption in Urban Senegal," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Amici, Marco & Matei, Lucica & Meneguzzo, Marco & Mititelu, Cristina, 2011. "Evaluation and transparency in PA modernization: monitoring the main mechanisms in Italy and Romania," Apas Papers 372, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Davies, Fiona & Newcombe, Robert & Peattie, Ken & Peattie, Sue & Vasquez, Diego, 2011. "Social Marketing to Extinguish Fire-Setting Behaviour," Apas Papers 343, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Han, Seungjin, 2011. "Implicit Collusion in Non-Exclusive Contracting under Adverse Selection," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2011-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.