Report NEP-PPM-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broström, Anders, 2011. "Learning by doing in science linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 252, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Barreto Nieto, Carlos Alberto, 2010.
"Modelo de Unión Público-Privado: una aproximación desde la Teoría de Contratos
[Public Private-Partnership: an approach from contract theory]," MPRA Paper 32038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Åstebro & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Business Partners, Financing, and the Commercialization of Inventions," NBER Working Papers 17181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karel Janda, 2011. "Credit Rationing and Public Support of Commercial Credit," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp436, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Carfì, David & Patané, Giusy & Pellegrino, Samantha, 2011. "Coopetitive games and sustainability in project financing," MPRA Paper 32039, University Library of Munich, Germany.