Report NEP-PPM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiner Schumacher & Michal Kowalik & Kerstin Gerling, 2010. "Entrepreneurial risk choice and credit market equilibria," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 10-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5477, The World Bank.
- Catarina Roseira & Carlos Brito & Stephan C. Henneberg, 2010. "Innovation-based Nets as Collective Actors: A Heterarchization Case Study from the Automotive Industry," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 392, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kupka, Peter & Wolters, Melanie, 2010. "Erweiterte vertiefte Berufsorientierung : Überblick, Praxiserfahrungen und Evaluationsperspektiven (Extended intensified vocational guidance)," IAB-Forschungsbericht, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201010, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Stable Sets and Public Projects," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 263, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.