Report NEP-PPM-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke & -, 2010. "Introducing Learning Effects in Resource-constrained Project Scheduling," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/633, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nava Kahana & Yosef Mealem & Shmuel Nitzan, 2009. "The Efficient and Fair Approval of “Multiple-Cost-Single-Benefit” Projects Under Unilateral Information," Working Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2010. "Optimal Procurement Contracts with Preâ€“Project Planning," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 303, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kenny, Charles & Musatova, Maria, 2010. "'Red flags of corruption'in world bank projects : an analysis of infrastructure contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5243, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mst:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765018211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bamberger, Michael & Rao, Vijayendra & Woolcock, Michael, 2010. "Using mixed methods in monitoring and evaluation : experiences from international development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5245, The World Bank.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Blessing or Curse? Appreciation, Amenities and Resistance around the Berlin "Mediaspree"," Working Papers 032, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.