Report NEP-PPM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Bidault & Manfred Lüth & Olaf Plötner, 2009. "A Framework for Monitoring Relational Quality in B2B Technology Partnerships," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-008, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Hüsing, Bärbel & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The impact of regionalised RTDI policy measures in Germany: the Network RNA Technologies Berlin (RiNA) as an example," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Datar, Gayatri & Del Carpio, Ximena V., 2009. "Are irrigation rehabilitation projects good for poor farmers in Peru ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5154, The World Bank.
- Robert Lifran, 2009. "Landscape Economics : The Road Ahead," Working Papers 09-25, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "Persistence of and interrelation between horizontal and vertical technology alliances," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 065, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2009. "Optimal investment and financial strategies under tax rate uncertainty," Working Papers 0912, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.