Report NEP-PPM-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert S. Huckman & Bradley R. Staats, 2009. "Fluid Tasks and Fluid Teams: The Impact of Diversity in Experience and Team Familiarity on Team Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-145, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2010.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens & Bettina Peters, 2009. "Starting an R&D Project under Uncertainty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lommelen, Tinne & Hertog, Friso den & Beck, Lien & Sluismans, Raf, 2009. "Designing plans for organizational development, lessons from three large-scale SME-initiatives," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 027, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, 2009. "Basic Infrastructure for a Nuclear Power Project," Working Papers id:2078, eSocialSciences.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Metro North," Papers WP301, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).