Report NEP-PPM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banica, Logica & Rosca, Doina & Stefan, Cristian, 2009. "A software for project management process," MPRA Paper 15237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Stephan Imhof, 2009. "Constitutional Design: Separation of Financing and Project Decision," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/109, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2008. "Infrastructure and economic geography: An overview of theory and evidence," EIB Papers 6/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Toshihiro Okada & Kohei Daido, 2009. "The Effects of Corporate Finance on Firm Risk-taking and Performance: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 45, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2009.