Report NEP-PPM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Riefler, 2009. "What does really matter? Determinants of the Decision to Participate in IT-Standardization Project Groups," Discussion paper series from the Institute of Economics and Law, University of Stuttgart 2009/1, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Economics and Law.
- Patrick Bajari & Gregory Lewis, 2009. "Procurement Contracting with Time Incentives: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maud Roucan-Kane, & Joseph Suttles, 2009. "Guide For Program Evaluatio??," Working Papers 09-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Residents' Benefits Evaluation of Urban Development Plans - A Willingnes-To-Accept Model for a Multi-functional Land Use Project in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 011, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Maude Roucan-Kane, 2009. "Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 09-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.