Report NEP-PPM-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, C-M., 2008. "Multi-Factor Policy Evaluation and Selection in the One-Sample Situation," Research Paper ERS-2008-084-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio, 2005.
"Valoración de flujos de caja en inflación. El caso de la regulación en el Banco Mundial
[Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflationary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms]," MPRA Paper 12507, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- Kevin Ummel & David Wheeler, 2008. "Desert Power: The Economics of Solar Thermal Electricity for Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East," Working Papers 156, Center for Global Development.
- Government of India GOI, 2008. "Common Guidelines for Watershed Development Projects," Working Papers id:1793, eSocialSciences.
- Corduneanu, Carmen & Iovu, Laura Raisa, 2008. "Multiplying financing choices through capital markets," MPRA Paper 12572, University Library of Munich, Germany.