Report NEP-PPM-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco A. Franzoni, 2006. "Underinvestment vs. Overinvestment: Evidence from Price Reactions to Pension Contributions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 08-22, Swiss Finance Institute, revised May 2008.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2008. "Research and development, profits and firm value: a structural estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- JÃ©rÃ´me Vicente & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2008. "Getting Into Networks and Clusters: Evidence on the GNSS composite knowledge process in (and from) Midi-PyrÃ©nÃ©es," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0815, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2008. "Process-based Organization Design Model: Theoretical Review and Model Conceptualization," EFZG Working Papers Series 0806, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Winther, K. Tobias, 2008. "Analyzing new profit opportunities: a guide to making business projects financially successful," MPRA Paper 11346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege & Liang Peng, 2008. "Venture Capital and Sequential Investments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1682, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2008.
- Tomislav Hernaus, 2008. "Generic Process Transformation Model: Transition to Process-based Organization," EFZG Working Papers Series 0807, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.