Report NEP-PPM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Easter, K. William, 1987. "Inadequate Management and Declining Infrastructure: The Critical Recurring Cost Problem Facing Irrigation in Asia," Economic Reports 6923, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chaim Fershtman & Neil Gandal, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The Network of Open Source Software," Working Papers 08-01, NET Institute, revised Apr 2008.
- Marcello Basili & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2008. "Contracts and Motivations. The Case of Open Source," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 544, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marc Blatter & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Informational Hold-Up, Disclosure Policy, and Career Concerns on the Example of Open Source Software Development," Working Papers 08-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Klein, Thomas K. & Morse, George W., 2007. "The Role of Business Planning Concepts in Balancing Mission and Financial Sustainability Responsibilities in Extension Programming," Staff Papers 7366, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.