Report NEP-PPM-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mason, Robin & VÃ¤limÃ¤ki, Juuso, 2008. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Project Completion," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Burgess, 2008. "Removing Some Dissonance From the Social Discount Rate Debate," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20082, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Beatriz Mariano, 2008. "Do Reputational Concerns Lead to Reliable Ratings?," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp613, Financial Markets Group.
- D. Bouckenooghe & G. Devos & H. Van Den Broeck, 2008. "The Change Climate Questionnaire : Scale Development," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/511, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rey, S.J., 2008. "Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source," MPRA Paper 9260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.