Report NEP-PPM-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doreen Krüger & Armin Scholl, 2007. "A heuristic solution framework for the resource constrained (multi-)project scheduling problem with sequence-dependent transfer times," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 16/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Echtelt, F.E.A. van & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & Weele, A.J. van, 2007. "Strategic and Operational Management of Supplier Involvement in New Product Development: a Contingency Perspective," Research Paper ERS-2007-040-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Documentos de Trabajo 234, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Gonzalo Cisternas, 2007. "Sequential Procurement Auctions and Their Effect on Investment Decisions," Documentos de Trabajo 230, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia," MPRA Paper 4794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Testing Conditional Independence via Rosenblatt Transforms," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.